Data On The Run 5 for Pocket PCEasy to use database that can create files on the device, or synchronize with Microsoft Access.
Data On The Run 5 by: Biomobility, LLC, last updated: 02/07/2007
Requirements: Windows Mobile 2003 or later Pocket PC device.
About Data On The Run 5Data On The Run brings many new features, includes an all new database engine and a new Synchronization Manager, and brings the power of mobile data to your Smartphone device in addition to Pocket PC devices. Data On The Run includes new features for both novice and power users. Features include:
- New Synchronization Manager software synchronizes Access files including the new Access 2007 file format.
- Windows XP and Windows Vista compatible.
- Add and modify records, sort, perform queries and more right on your phone or Pocket PC.
- Drop down wizard eases data entry.
- Extensive list of supported SQL, including joins, calculated fields, and more.
- Password protection and encryption for sensitive data.
- Wizards make things like searches and sorting easy for the novice user.
- Much improved one handed navigation and use.
- CSV files can be imported into Data On The Run right on the device.
- Dial a phone number by using the "action" button on your device (must be a number (integer) field).
- "Very user friendly, a worthwhile program."
- "DOTR 4 is a great program, DOTR 5 with the improvements and SQL is just fantastic." "Keep up the great work..."
- "Synchronization with desktop access, ability to run SQL commands takes DOTR to a new level with nearly limitless possibilities!"
- "Very impressed with the usability and reliability of your products."
- "I was very impressed with how well it syncronized and how quickly it worked." "I've tried several other programs including Sprint and HandBase - and DOTR is easier to use and set up."
- "The sync is very quick." "Very good indeed."
- "It worked everytime. It was compatible - It didn't screw up my device. That alone is worth more than you can imagine."
- "Competitive products cost more than Data On The Run. I have found it to be easy to set up. Reliable, easy to use and quick.
- "Very user friendly." "Easy to use and very helpful. Performs as advertised."
- "Very quick and responsive. Easy sync setup and changes; fast sync"; a great product"
- "Does what it says... a fast, powerful, SQL compliant relational database."
- "It works well; prompt and friendly support"